Samsung Galaxy A90 5G after numerous leaks has been officially released. Sales in South Korea will start on September 4th. Then the smartphone is expected to hit other markets. The price has not been given yet.
The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G is the first model in the A series to receive a communications modem for next-generation networks. On board is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, or SoC for flagships. The screen is a 6.7-inch AMOLED Infinity-U panel with Full HD + resolution. There is also 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of data space.
The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G also got a triple camera. The main sensor has a 48 Mpix matrix. Then we have a wide-angle lens with an 8 Mpix sensor and a 5 Mpix webcam with sharpness of the image depth. The battery has a capacity of 4500 mAh and supports charging using 25 W chargers. There is also a fingerprint reader on the screen and support for DeX. Technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy 90 5G model can be found below.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G – specifications
- 6.7-inch AMOLED Infinity-U screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 8-core processor with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of data space or more
- microSD card reader with a capacity of up to 512 GB
- 32 Mpix f / 2.0 selfie camera
- 48 Mpix camera f / 2.0 + 5 Mpix f / 2.2 + 8 Mpix f / 2.2 with LED
- battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Snapdragon X50 modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- 206 grams
- Android 9 Pie z One UI